20.9.12

Running with Friends - Always Fun!

Today we had no school. Whee! Nah. School's great.. Anyways, I was up bright and early to go running with my friend who lives in the apartment building right next to mine. We went for a short, 30 minute run and didn't even end up running the whole thing, but who cares? The only bad part was this lousy Singaporean humidity - don't get me wrong, I love Singapore; but the weather? Eh. Not so much. I was dripping in sweat and my shirt was soaked. Ah, the glory..

Moving on, we got a sorta-workout and did some chatting and catching up (always important). Two in one! Sometimes, it's not only about the workout itself, but the environment and the experiences. So if I have a chance to run with my friend, I'm gonna grab it no matter what the impact is on the workout.

Even better if you can get 100% effectiveness from both aspects - a hardcore workout and fun times with friends.

Basically, the gist of the post is that working out with friends is immensely more satisfying, motivational and downright fun. Once in a while, I encourage you to grab a friend (or few), get some fresh air, push each other and go for a run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment